Disc Sander,115V,15 DT,60 Hz
- Item # 45PD10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1791291K
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 27112708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Disc Sander
- HP 1-1/2"
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Corded/Cordless Corded
- Hz 60
- Disc Dia. (In.) 12
- Disc Speed (RPM) 2375
- Belt Size (In.) 6 x 48
- Belt SFPM 2410
- Disc Table Size (In.) 17-1/4 x 9
- Table Work Surface (In.) 17-1/4 x 9
- Disc Table Tilt-In Angle (Deg.) 15
- Disc Table Tilt-Out Angle (Deg.) 45
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.) 0 to 45
- Platen Size (In.) 14-9/16 x 6-5/8
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 4
- Table Material Cast Iron
- Overall Width (In.) 31-1/4
- Overall Depth (In.) 24
- Overall Height (In.) 54-1/2
- Features Closed Stand
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Includes Multi Position Belt, Indexing Pin for 45 Degrees to 90 Degrees F, Belt and Disc Tables, Belt Table Tilts Down to 45 Degrees F, Full Cast Iron Platen with Solid Crowned Aluminum Drums for Smooth Sanding Belt, Even Coverage
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.