Belt/Disc Sander, 2 HP, 230/460V
- Item# 42W957
- Mfr. Model# 1791292K
- Catalog Page# 918
- UNSPSC# 27112708
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Belt/Disc Sander
- HP 2
- Voltage 230/460
- Amps AC 7
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Disc Dia. (In.) 12
- Disc Speed (RPM) 2375
- Belt Size (In.) 6 x 48
- Belt SFPM 2410
- Disc Table Size (In.) 17-1/4 x 9
- Table Work Surface (In.) 13-1/4 x 7-1/2
- Disc Table Tilt-In Angle (Deg.) 15 Up
- Disc Table Tilt-Out Angle (Deg.) 45 Down
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.) 45 Down
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.) 4
- Overall Width (In.) 31-1/4
- Overall Depth (In.) 24
- Overall Height (In.) 54-1/2
- Features Multi Position Belt Head Locks at Any Angle From 0 Degrees to 90 Degrees , Includes Indexing Pin for 0, 45 Degrees , and 90 Degrees Stops, Belt and Disc Tables Are Precision Ground Cast Iron With Miter Slots, Belt Table Tilts Down to 45 Degrees , and Can Be Set for Beveled and Mitered Angle Sanding, Full Cast Iron Platen With Solid Crowned Aluminum Drums for Smooth Sanding Belt Movement and Support, 12 in. Disc Is Balanced for Flat, Even Coverage, Prewired for 230V and to operate at 460V part 31A-MSA-2 is needed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.