Flare Kit, Up To 150 hr. Steady, Amber/Red, -40° to 210° F
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Safety Flare
- Operating Life Up To 150 hr. Steady
- LED Color Amber/Red
- Water Resistant/Waterproof Waterproof
- Operating Temp. -40 Degrees to 210 Degrees F
- Flare Stand Included No Stand
- Shell Color Yellow
- Number of LEDs 16
- Flashes per Minute Variable
- Power Source (1) CR123 Battery
- Diameter 4-1/4"
- Height 1-1/4"
- Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Shell Material Plastic/Rubber
- Light Output 80,000 to 128,000 Millicandela
- Includes (8) Lights, (8) CR123 Batteries, Orange Carrying Bag
- Special Features Waterproof to 80 ft. Submersion, Push Button On/Off/Flash Selection Button
- Standards U.S. DOT (FMCSA) 49 CFR 392.25, 393.95(g), MUTCD Type A (Flashing) and Type C (Solid On), MIL-SPEC/MIL-STD 810, CE Certified, RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.