9A Time Delay Ceramic Fuse with 600VAC/300VDC Voltage Rating; HC10SR Series
- Item# 22UY97
- Mfr. Model# 22UY97
- Catalog Page# 187
- UNSPSC# 39121604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Fuse
- Fuse Amps 9A
- Indicating / Nonindicating Nonindicating
- Series HC10SR
- Fuse Voltage Rating 600VAC/300VDC
- Fuse Speed Time Delay
- Class CC
- Element Single
- Body Material Ceramic
- Rejection / Nonrejection Rejection
- Body Style Cylindrical
- Fuse Interrupt Rating 200kA at 600VAC, 10kA at 300VDC
- Length 1-1/2"
- Diameter 13/32"
- Functionally Equal To BussMann FNQ-R, Mersen ATQR, LittelFuse KLDR
- Standards UL248-1/UL248-4
- Green Environmental Attribute RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.