10 ft. Datacom Surge Protector, White; No. of Total Outlets: 8
- Item # 33V812
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 33V812
- Catalog Page # 409
- UNSPSC # 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Total Outlets - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 8
- Color - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips White
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 10 ft.
- Communication Port (2) Coaxial, (2) RJ11 Telephone
- Rated Joules 3600
- Medical Grade No
- Basic Housing Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Plastic
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15.0
- Power Indicator Yes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Right Angle 5-15P
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 14/3
- Number of Transformer Outlets 2
- Voltage 120
- Length 11-1/2"
- Max. Surge Current 135kA
- Mounting Style Key Hole
- Noise Attenuation EMI / RFI Attenuation ( up to )40dB,EMI / RFI Frequency Range 100K - 100MHz
- Width 1-19/64"
- Depth 4"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection Yes
- Coax Surge Protection Yes
- GFCI Protected No
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Hz 60
- Standards UL1449 3rd edition /cULus
- Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Power Strips Right Angle, No Swivel
- Includes Safety Cover,6 Ft. Telephone Cord,6 Ft. Coax Cable
- Item Datacom Surge Protector
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.