7 ft. Surge Protector Outlet Strip, Gray; No. of Total Outlets: 7
- Item # 33V815
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 33V815
- Catalog Page # 409
- UNSPSC # 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Advanced circuitry protects electrical equipment, computer systems, and hardware by eliminating surges, spikes, and EMI/RFI noise. Strips help prevent system crashes, corrupted data files, disk drive errors, computer lockup, and hardware failure.
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Surge Protector Outlet Strip
- Number of Total Outlets - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 7
- Color - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Gray
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 7 ft.
- Rated Joules 2100
- Medical Grade No
- Basic Housing Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Plastic
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15.0
- Power Indicator Yes
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Right Angle 5-15P
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 14/3
- Number of Transformer Outlets 1
- Voltage 120
- Length 14-53/64"
- Max. Surge Current 75kA
- Mounting Style Key Hole
- Noise Attenuation EMI / RFI Attenuation ( up to )40dB,EMI / RFI Frequency Range 100K - 100MHz
- Width 1-25/64"
- Depth 1-31/32"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection No
- Coax Surge Protection No
- GFCI Protected No
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Hz 60
- Standards UL1449 3rd edition /cULus
- Includes Safety Cover
- Item Surge Protector Outlet Strip
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?