7-Outlet Datacom Surge Protector, 90,000A, NEMA: Right Angle 5-15P, 14-53/64"L, Gray
- Item# 33V811
- Mfr. Model# 33V811
- Catalog Page# 514
- UNSPSC# 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Outlets 7
- Color Gray
- Cord Length 15 ft.
- Communication Port (2) RJ11 Telephone
- Rated Joules 2700
- Medical Grade No
- Housing Material Plastic
- Voltage 120
- Max. Amps 15
- Length 14-53/64"
- Max. Surge Current 90,000A
- Mounting Style Key Hole
- Power Indicator Yes
- Noise Attenuation EMI / RFI Attenuation ( up to )40dB,EMI / RFI Frequency Range 100K - 100MHz
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration Right Angle 5-15P
- Width 1-25/64"
- Depth 1-31/32"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection Yes
- Coax Surge Protection No
- GFCI Protected No
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Gauge/Conductor 14/3
- Circuit Breaker Yes
- Number of Transformer Outlets 1
- Hz 60
- Includes Safety Cover,6 Ft. Telephone Cord
- Standards UL1449 3rd edition /cULus
- Footnotes 1,8
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 33V805POWER FIRST
Price $32.70 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.