3-Outlet Datacom Surge Protector, 15kA, NEMA: Right Angle 5-15P, 6-47/64"L, Black
- Item# 33V803
- Mfr. Model# 33V803
- Catalog Page# 409
- UNSPSC# 39121610
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Total Outlets - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 3
- Color - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Black
- Cord Length - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 1 ft. 6"
- Communication Port (2) USB
- Rated Joules 450
- Medical Grade No
- Basic Housing Material - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Plastic
- Max. Amps - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 15
- Power Indicator No
- NEMA Receptacle Configuration 5-15R
- NEMA Plug Configuration - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Right Angle 5-15P
- Gauge/Conductor - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips 14/3
- Item - Ext. Cords and Outlet Strips Datacom Surge Protector
- Number of Transformer Outlets 1
- Voltage 120
- Length 6-47/64"
- Max. Surge Current 15kA
- Width 1-7/64"
- Depth 1-53/64"
- Telephone/Fax Surge Protection No
- Coax Surge Protection No
- GFCI Protected No
- NEC Cord Designation SJT
- Circuit Breaker No
- Hz 60
- Includes Safety Cover,(2) USB Outputs
- Standards UL1449 3rd edition /cULus
- Footnotes 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 33V814POWER FIRST
Price $17.33 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.