23" Military, Government Air Circulator
- Item # 54FF18
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PB10-A-1B-L
- Catalog Page # 2921
- UNSPSC # 40101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Air Circulator
- Blade Dia. 23"
- Mobile/Stationary Mobile
- Oscillating Yes
- Speeds 12
- Voltage 110
- Phase 1
- CFM High 14,000
- CFM Low 1000
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 20 Ft. 975
- Motor HP 1
- Motor RPM 1750
- Operating Amps 9.0
- Fan Mounting Location Floor,Mobile
- Fan Accessory Style Misting
- Fan RPM 1750
- Environmental Applications Military, Government
- Assembled Partially Assembled
- CFM Medium 7000
- CFM/Watt 9.3
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 10 Ft. 1800
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 40 Ft 525
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 60 Ft. 350
- Air Velocity (FPM) @ 80 Ft. 245
- Sound Level 78dBA
- Max. Ambient Temp. 113 Degrees F
- Hz 60
- Watts 1500
- Drive Type Direct
- Motor Enclosure Cast Aluminum
- Motor Insulation Class F
- Thermal Protection None
- Bearing Type Sealed Ball
- Outside Dia. 6-3/4"
- Height 64"
- Width 83-1/2"
- Max. Depth 51-1/2"
- Cord Length 25 ft.
- Number of Blades 5
- Blade Material Composite
- Shaft Dia. 5/8"
- Housing Material Polyethylene
- Guard Material Steel
- Wire Guard Finish Vinyl Coated Steel
- Application Government, Military, Law Enforcement, Homeland Security, Correctional Facilities
- Standards ETL, CO, Mil-STD-810G, 507.5, Procedure 2 High Humidity Test Passed, Mil-STD-810G,510.5, Procedure 2 Blowing Sand Test Passed, Mil-STD-810G,510.5, Procedure 1 Blowing Dust Test Past, Mil-STD-810G, 506.5, Procedure 2 Blowing Rain Test Passed, Mil-STD-810G, 510.5, Procedure 1 High Temperature Storage Test Passed, Mil-STD-810G, 509.5 High Temperature Storage Test Passed
- Includes 10" Diameter Rubber Casters, Hasps for Locking Lid and Locking Lid
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.