0.8 HP, 115VAC, 6 gal. Portable Air Compressor/Nailer Combo Kit, 150 psi
- Item # 22EW02
- Mfr. Model # PCFP12656
- Catalog Page # 2554
- UNSPSC # 40151601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Lubrication Type - Air compressor Oil Free
- Item - Air Compressor Air Compressor, Nailer Combo Kit
- HP - Air Compressor 0.80
- Input Voltage - Air Compressor 120VAC
- Tank Style - Air Compressor Pancake
- Tank Size - Air Compressor 6.0 gal.
- Free Air CFM @ 90 PSI - Air Compressor 2.60
- Weight - Air Compressor 30 lb.
- Free Air CFM @ Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 1.90
- Max. Pressure - Air Compressor 150 psi
- Full Load Amps 10.0
- (F)NPT Outlet 1/4"
- Motor RPM 12,000
- Motor Type Universal
- Avg. Pump Life 1,000 hr.
- dBA @ 3 Feet 78.0
- Standards UL150, CSA 22.2 No. 68
- Overall Length 21-1/8"
- Overall Width 20-1/4"
- Overall Height 20-5/16"
- Includes Compressor, Brad and Finish Nailer, 1/4 " Air Hose, Coupler, Plug, (100) 1-1/4" Brad Nails, (100) 2" Finish Nails,
- Item Portable Air Compressor/Nailer Combo Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.