Cordless Cutoff Tool, Bare Tool, 20.0V
- Item# 25DT66
- Mfr. Model# PCC761B
- Catalog Page# 875
- UNSPSC# 27112704
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cordless Cutoff Tool
- Battery Included / Bare Tool Bare Tool
- Voltage 20.0
- Size 4-1/2"
- Max. Wheel Dia. 4-1/2"
- No Load RPM 8500
- Cordless Tool Battery Type Li-Ion
- Battery Included No
- Spindle Thread Size 5/8"-11
- Switch Type Trigger
- Features High-Performance Motor Produces 8,500 Rpm for Aggressive Cutting, Removal and Finishing, Cast Metal Gear Housing Helps Despite Heat During Extended Use, Spindle Lock Allows for Quick and Easy Wheel Changes, 3-Position Side Handle Provides Control In Multiple Positions
- Tool Length 14"
- Tool Weight 3.8 lb.
- Includes Cutting Wheel and Guard, Grinding Wheel and Guard
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.