Test Leads, 48 In. L, 1000VAC, Black/Red, PR
- Item# 1TC75
- Mfr. Model# 5519A
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41111905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Test Leads
- Length 4 ft.
- Color Red/Black
- Wire Insulation Silicone
- Safety Rating CAT III 1000V RMS
- Max. Amps 10
- Max. Voltage 1000VAC
- Wire Gauge 18
- Plug and Connector Description Banana Plugs Spring is Nickel Plated Beryllium Copper for Long Insertion Life
- Standards IEC 1010-2-31, UL
- Includes A Set of (1) Black and (1) Red Test Lead
- Features Probe Test Leads are Designed with Over Voltage Spike Protection of Up to 6Kv, Probe Body Inner Insulation is Fire Retardant Polypropylene for Added Safety, Probe Body and Banana Plug are Molded Directly to The Wire for Robust Pull Strength, Wire is A High Strand Count Silicone Wire for Extreme Flexibility and High Temperature Resistance
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.