Banana Plug, Black; 1000VAC/DC Hands Free Voltage, 300VAC/DC Hand Held Voltage
- Item # 1PE31
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 122505A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Test Lead Connector Banana Plug
- Hand Held Voltage 300VAC/DC
- Hands Free Voltage 1000VAC/DC
- Max. Amps - Test Lead Connector 20
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT III 150V, CAT II 300V
- Body Material - Test Lead Connector Lucel Acetal Polymer
- Contact Finish - Test Lead Connector Nickel Plated
- Contact Material - Test Lead Connector Beryllium Copper
- Insulating Material - Test Lead Connector Acetal Polymer
- Color - Test Lead Connector Black
- Length 2-1/2"
- Wire Size 18 to 22 AWG
- Operating Temp. 14 to 176 Degrees F
- Spring Material Beryllium Copper
- Standards IEC, RoHS
- Features Spring Loaded Retractable Sheath Offers Versatile Use In Sheathed and Non Sheathed Style of Banana Jacks
- Application Ideal for Creating A Special Patch Cord Length, Spring Loaded Retractable Sheath Offers Versatile Use In Sheathed and Non Sheathed Style of Banana Jacks
- Includes Banana Plug Body, Housing, Sheath, Spring, Clamp Nut, Split Collet, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Item Banana Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.