Banana Jack to Plug Adapter, Black
- Item# 1PE37
- Mfr. Model# 6728-0
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Banana Jack to Plug Adapter
- Max. Amps 20
- Hand Held Voltage 33VAC/70VDC
- Hands Free Voltage 600VAC
- Standards CE, RoHS
- Features Converts Sheathed Plug to Bare Plug
- Length 1-7/8"
- Color Black
- Operating Temp. 14 to 131 Degrees F
- Body Material Nylon
- Contact Material Beryllium Copper/Brass
- Contact Finish Nickel Plated
- Spring Material Beryllium Copper
- Insulating Material Nylon
- Application Ideal for Environments Using A Mixture of Sheathed and Non Sheathed Style Patch Cords
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.