4 ft. Test Lead Kit, CAT III 1000V, CAT II 300V Instrument Safety Rating
- Item # 30PJ13
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 6343
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41113630
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This product is eligible for a manufacturer rebate through December 31, 2018.
Click here for rebate form and additional information.
This test lead kit is designed for use with any multimeter, clamp meter, or test instrument that accepts a standard shrouded banana plug.
- Item - Test Lead Kit Test Lead Kit
- Length - Test Lead 4 ft.
- Max. Amps - Test Lead Kit 10
- Max. Voltage - Test Lead Kit 1000
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT III 1000V, CAT II 300V
- Includes - Test Lead Kit Slip-on Test Clips,Slip-on Test Probe Tip Extenders,Test Lead Probes
- For Use With - Test Leads Any Multimeter, Clamp Meter, or Test Instrument That Accepts a Standard Shrouded Banana Plug
- Includes Test Leads, Probes, Alligator Clips, Probe Extender
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 90 days
- Item Test Lead Kit
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.