4 ft. Right Angle Shrouded Plug to Probe Test Probe Leads, Black/Red
- Item # 1TC75
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5519A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41111905
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Test Lead Test Probe Leads
- Connection - Test Lead Right Angle Shrouded Plug to Probe
- For Use With - Test Leads Any Multimeter, Clamp Meter, or Test Instrument That Accepts a Standard Shrouded Banana Plug
- Length - Test Lead 4 ft.
- Max. Voltage - Test Lead 1000
- Max. Amps - Test Lead 10
- Instrument Safety Rating CAT III 1000V (With Cap), CAT II 1000V (Without Cap)
- Number of Cords 2
- Color Code - Test Lead Black/Red
- Features Probe Test Leads are Designed with Over Voltage Spike Protection of Up to 6Kv, Probe Body Inner Insulation is Fire Retardant Polypropylene for Added Safety, Probe Body and Banana Plug are Molded Directly to The Wire for Robust Pull Strength, Wire is A High Strand Count Silicone Wire for Extreme Flexibility and High Temperature Resistance
- Wire Insulation Silicone
- Wire Gauge 18
- Standards IEC 1010-2-31, UL
- Includes A Set of (1) Black and (1) Red Test Lead
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1T341FLUKE
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.