2.99"L 3-Port Insulated Multitap Connector, Double-Sided Entry, Z, 250 kcmil Max. Conductor Size
- Item # 14V975
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # IPLD250-3B
- Catalog Page # 390
- UNSPSC # 39121409
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.4 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Connector is insulated with high-dielectric strength plastisol and molded for precise fit. Supplied with removable access from either side, this connector has removable plugs to close the entry port not being utilized, which eliminates the need for cover and taping. Not recommended for fine-stranded, flexible wire.
- Item Insulated Multitap Connector
- Connector Type Double-Sided Entry, Z
- No. of Ports 3
- Max. Conductor Size 250 kcmil
- Min. Conductor Size 6 AWG
- Direct Burial Rated No
- Body Material Aluminum
- Insulation Material Plastisol
- Head Style Hex
- Stud Size 5/16"
- Screw Material Aluminum
- Length 2.99"
- Width 2.31"
- Max. Voltage 600VAC/DC
- Standards UL486A/B, California Title 24 Compliant
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions