1.07"L 2-Port Insulated Multitap Connector, Single-Sided Entry, L, 4 AWG Max. Conductor Size
- Item # 14V959
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # IT-4B
- Catalog Page # 390
- UNSPSC # 39121409
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.06 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Insul-Tap connectors are suitable for connecting two wires. Not recommended for fine-stranded, flexible wire. Dual rated for use with copper and/or aluminum cables.
- Item Insulated Multitap Connector
- Connector Type Single-Sided Entry, L
- No. of Ports 2
- Max. Conductor Size 4 AWG
- Min. Conductor Size 14 AWG
- Direct Burial Rated No
- Body Material Aluminum
- Insulation Material PVC
- Head Style Hex
- Stud Size 5/16"
- Screw Material Tin-Plated Steel
- Length 1.07"
- Width 1.12"
- Max. Voltage 600VAC/DC
- Standards UL, California Title 24 Compliant
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions