Insulated Shipping Kit, Inside Width 16-1/2", Inside Length 25", Inside Depth 12", 1 EA
- Item # 12F397
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 295C
- Catalog Page # 1402
- UNSPSC # 24112501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Insulated Shipping Kit
- Inside Length 25"
- Inside Width 16-1/2"
- Inside Depth 12"
- Wall Thickness 1-1/2"
- Color White
- Outside Length 28-1/4"
- Outside Width 19-3/4"
- Outside Depth 15-1/4"
- For Use With Perishable Shipping-Biotechnology, Genetic Engineering, Organ Procurement, Diagnostic Testing, Pharmaceutical Distribution, Fine Chemicals, Reagents, Insulin, Lab Cultures, Blood, Tropical Sea Life and Lab Testing Applications
- Includes Foam Container and Shipping Carton
Compliance and Restrictions
- Polar Tech Industries Brochure
- Polar Tech Industries Catalog
- Polar Tech Dry Ice Cold Packs FAQs
- Polar Tech Package Using Warmed Refrigerant Guidelines
- Polar Tech Refrigerant Packs Usage Guidelines
- Polar Tech Cold Packs and Dry Ice Usage Guidelines
- Polar Tech Controlled Temperature Range Packaging Guidelines
Item # 12F398POLAR TECH
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.