PVC Solenoid Valve, 2-Way/2-Position Valve Design, Normally Closed
- Item# 11K443
- Mfr. Model# EASMT6V22W20-PV
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Body Material PVC
- Valve Design 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Pipe Size 1"
- Orifice Dia. 21/32"
- Coefficient of Volume 4.20
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Safe Working Water Pressure 15 psi
- Voltage 120VAC
- Operation Direct Acting
- Max. Flow Rate 10.8 gpm
- NEMA Rating 4
- Max. Fluid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Seal Material Viton
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Hz 60
- Coil Enclosure Watertight and Dust Tight
- Electrical Connections DIN
- Overall Length 4"
- Overall Width 1-1/2"
- Overall Height 7"
- Application For Use in Severe Service Applications with Most Liquids, Including Acids, Caustics, Chlorine Solutions, Solvents and Ultrapure Fluids.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 39P438PLAST-O-MATIC
Price $712.00 / each