PVC Solenoid Valve, 2-Way/2-Position Valve Design, Normally Closed
- Item # 11K441
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # EASMT4V12W20-PV
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Pipe Size - Valves 1/2"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Max. Operating Pressure Differential Water 0
- Voltage 120VAC
- Coefficient of Volume 1.20
- Coil Insulation Class F
- Orifice Dia. 3/8"
- Safe Working Water Pressure 140 psi
- Hz 60
- Operation Direct Acting
- Coil Enclosure Watertight and Dust Tight
- Electrical Connections DIN
- NEMA Rating 4
- Overall Length 3-5/16"
- Max. Fluid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Overall Width 1-1/2"
- Overall Height 6-1/4"
- Application For Use in Severe Service Applications with Most Liquids, Including Acids, Caustics, Chlorine Solutions, Solvents and Ultrapure Fluids.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for international sale.This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 39P436PLAST-O-MATIC