Discharge Stack,Use w/ Plastec PLA 25
- Item # 3MRC4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ST08
- Catalog Page # 2987
- UNSPSC # 40101601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
No alternate products can be found at this time.
Corrosion-Resistant Direct-Drive Utility Blowers • 115/230V are 1-phase, capacitor run 230/460V are 3-phase Max. inlet air temp.: 140°F Max. ambient: 102° Totally enclosed fan-cooled motors Ball bearings Rotation: CCWFully-assembled. Seamless housing prevents leakage of corrosive air fumes. Molded impeller hub and hub cap protect motor shaft, extending product life. Color coding simplifies blower identification. Motors are UL Listed and CSA Certified. Polypropylene models are UV treated and resist most chemicals; polypropylene wheel. Stainless steel models have electropolished 316 stainless steel housings and wheels. Use to exhaust corrosive air fumes in textile, petrochemical, and water/wastewater treatment; metallurgical, pharmaceutical, and food processing; commercial washing services; schools, hospitals, research centers, and laboratories; and marine environments.
- Item Discharge Stack
- Height (In.) 36
- Outside Dia. (In.) 10-3/4
- Construction Material Gray PVC
- Application Protects Discharge of Blower from Rain
- For Use With 3MPW5 to 3MPW9 and 3MPX1
- Includes Mounting Hardware
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions