Polypropylene Solenoid Valve, 2-Way/2-Position Valve Design, Normally Closed
- Item # 39P434
- Mfr. Model # EASYMT2V12W24-PP
- Catalog Page # 2943
- UNSPSC # 40141605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Solenoid Valve
- Solenoid Valve Product Group Plastic Solenoid Valve
- Valve Ways and Positions 2-Way/2-Position
- Valve Configuration Normally Closed
- Media - Valves Acids, Bases, Brewery Processes, Chlorine, Deionized Water, Reverse Osmosis Water, Sodium
- Pipe Size - Valves 1/4"
- Min. Operating Pressure Differential 0 psi
- Environmental Rating - Valves Indoor, Outdoor
- Voltage 120VAC
- Coefficient of Volume 1.20
- Body Material - Valves Polypropylene
- Coil Insulation Class H
- Seal Material - Valves Viton
- Orifice Dia. 3/8"
- Safe Working Water Pressure 140 psi
- Hz 60
- Operation Direct Acting
- Coil Enclosure Watertight No Junction Box
- Electrical Connections Wire Leads
- NEMA Rating 4
- Overall Length 3-5/16"
- Max. Fluid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Overall Width 1-1/2"
- Overall Height 6-1/4"
- Application For Use in Severe Service Applications with Most Liquids, Including Acids, Caustics, Chlorine Solutions, Solvents and Ultrapure Fluids.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.