1/4" Air Operated Pneumatic Shut-Off Valve, Normally Closed
- Item # 11K494
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BSDA025T-NC-PV
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40141621
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.45 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
Shutoff Valves • Max. pressure: 100 psi Max. back pressure rating: 25 psi FNPT connectionInnovative Fail-Dry® design warns of seal failure. Air-operated diaphragm is normally closed for tight shutoff in the event of air or electrical failure. PVC/PTFE body. PTFE diaphragm and seal for nonleaching, contamination-free sealing. Mount in any position, ideal for tight spaces. Can be used in drain or pressure applications with ultrapure or corrosive liquids, and for use in chemical plants, commercial laundries, and car wash operations.
- Item Pneumatic Shut-Off Valve
- Valve Design Normally Closed
- Pipe Size 1/4"
- Connection FNPT
- Coefficient of Volume 1.1
- Length 2"
- Max. Pressure 100 psi
- Ambient Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 180 Degrees F
- Fluid Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 140 Degrees F
- Diaphragm Material PTFE
- Body Material PVC
- Seal Material PTFE
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?