Compartment Box, Clear, 1-3/8"H x 9-1/8"L x 14"W, 1EA
- Item # 36N216
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3771-00
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Compartment Box Item Compartment Box
- Number of Compartments 4 to 40
- Number of Removable Dividers 36
- Outside Height 1-3/8"
- Outside Length 9-1/8"
- Outside Width 14"
- Compartment Height 1-1/4"
- Compartment Width 13-7/8"
- Compartment Length 2-1/4"
- Material Polypropylene
- Color Clear
- Latch Type ProLatch
- Latch Color Black
- Includes (12) Angled and (24) Straight Dividers
- Green Environmental Attribute Contains Post-Consumer and Recovered Fiber Content Per EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines
- ESD Conductive No
- Removable Dividers Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Contains Post-Consumer and Recovered Fiber Content Per EPA Comprehensive Procurement Guidelines.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.