DEF Transfer Pump,43/64 HP,120VAC
- Item # 53DR84
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # F00101A0A
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151532
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item DEF Transfer Pump
- HP 43/64
- Voltage 120VAC
- Hose Length 25 ft.
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Adapter Material Polypropylene, Stainless Steel
- Adapter Type PDC
- Agency Compliance CE, ISO 22241-4:2009
- Discharge Tube Length 25 ft.
- Duty Intermittent
- Features 3D DEF Filter Prevents Contamination
- For Use With Diesel Exhaust Fluid, 50/50 Antifreeze
- GPM 9
- Hose Material EPDM
- Hz 60
- Includes Timer Board, Metered Nozzle with Breakaway Spout, PDC Coupler, Crimped Hose Ends, Protective Bar, 3D DEF Filter, Stability Clip, Wide Hose Holder, Tote Bracket
- Inlet Size 1" FBSP
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr. Manufacturing Defects
- Max. GPM for Water 9
- Max. Head 13 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 23 psi
- Max. Viscosity 5 cP
- Metered Yes
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Motor Type AC
- Outlet Size 1"
- Phase 1
- Self-Priming Yes
- Suction Tube Length 5 pies
- Suction Tube Type Flexible Hose
- Wetted Materials EPDM, Stainless Steel, Polypropylene
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.