Nitrile Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 5, HPPE Lining, Gray, XL, PR 1
- Item # 5NVH4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 19-D475
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Catalog Group # D6148
- UNSPSC # 46181504
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Cut Resistant Gloves
- ANSI/ISEA Cut Level 5
- ANSI/ISEA Abrasion Level 4
- Glove Coating Material Nitrile
- Glove Lining Material - Cut Resistant HPPE
- Suggested Use Environment Oily
- Glove Size XL
- Puncture Resistant Yes
- Palm Material Nitrile, HPPE
- Color Gray
- Cuff Knit
- Glove Coating Coverage Palm and Fingers
- Glove Cut Gunn
- Glove Length 9-1/2"
- Abrasion Resistant Yes
- ANSI/ISEA Puncture Level 3
- ANSI Abrasion Cycles Greater Than 3000
- ANSI Cut Grams 1663
- ANSI Puncture Newtons Greater Than 100
- Thumb Style Straight
- Finger Style Full
- Finger Material Nitrile/HPPE
- Standards ANSI F1790, EN388
- Application Metal Stamping, Electronics Assembly, Wire And Junction Box Applications And Assembly Within Metal Housings
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 48GJ39Polyurethane Cut Resistant Gloves, ANSI/ISEA Cut Level A2, HPPE Lining, Gray, Salt and Pepper, XL, PMCR SAFETY
Item # 40LJ55ANSELL
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.