2" General Purpose Pressure Gauge, 0 to 30 psi
- Item # 20TW14
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 202L-208C
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 23151820
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Application General Purpose
- Gauge Nominal Dial Size 2"
- Basic Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Wetted Parts Copper
- Gauge Connection Type MNPT
- Gauge Connection Size 1/8"
- Gauge Connection Location Center Back
- Gauge Primary Range Units psi
- Gauge Primary Range Values 0 to 30
- Gauge Accuracy +/-3-2-3%
- Pressure and Vacuum Gauge Type Pressure Gauge
- Gauge Panel Mountable No
- Liquid Filled Yes
- Gauge Primary Range Smallest Graduation 0.5
- Gauge Case Material Stainless Steel
- Gauge Case Color Stainless Steel
- Basic Gauge Socket Material Copper
- Gauge Socket Material Copper Alloy
- Basic Gauge Sensor Material Copper
- Gauge Sensor Material Copper Alloy
- Gauge Lens Material Polycarbonate
- Gauge Filled With Glycerin
- Basic Gauge Lens Material Plastic
- Operating Temp. Range 30 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Calibration Certificate Included No
- Series 202L
- Includes Vent Plug
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.