First Aid Kit, Kit, Fabric Case Material, Outdoors, 25 People Served Per Kit
- Item # 31AR19
- Mfr. Model # 90456
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit
- First Aid Kit Type Kit
- First Aid Kit Primary Application Specialty
- Number of People Served 11-25
- Unitized No
- People Served Per Kit 25
- Case Material Fabric
- First Aid Kit Mounting Type Portable
- Height 5"
- Width 6"
- Depth 1-3/4"
- Waterproof No
- First Aid Kit Application Outdoors
- Number of Components 39
- Number of Shelves 1
- Color Camouflage
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards Not ANSI Compliant
- First Aid ANSI Kit Type I
- Includes (10) 1" x 3" Plastic Bandage Strips, (4) BZK Antiseptic Wipes, (2) Alcohol Wipes, (2) First Aid Burn Creams, Knuckle Bandage, (2) Sting Relief Wipes, (2) 2" x 2" Gauze Pads, Eye Pad, (2) Triple Antibiotic Ointment Packets, (2) Ibuprofen, Fingertip Bandage, Extra Large Bandage, First Aid Guide, Waterproof Bandage, 1/2" First Aid Tape, Plastic Tweezers, (2) Antacid, (2) Acetaminophen
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.