First Aid Kit, Kit, Neoprene Case Material, Marine, 25 People Served Per Kit
- Item # 31AR17
- Mfr. Model # 90485
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42172001
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item First Aid Kit
- First Aid Kit Type Kit
- First Aid Kit Primary Application Specialty
- Number of People Served 11-25
- Unitized No
- People Served Per Kit 25
- Case Material Neoprene
- First Aid Kit Mounting Type Portable
- Height 12"
- Width 9"
- Depth 3"
- Waterproof Yes
- First Aid Kit Application Marine
- Number of Components 184
- Number of Shelves 0
- Color Orange
- First Aid Kit ANSI Standards Not ANSI Compliant
- First Aid ANSI Kit Type I
- Includes First Aid Tape Roll, (4) Butterfly Closure, (2) 2" x 3" Extra Large Woven Bandages, (10) 1" x 3" Fabric Bandages, (2) Knuckle Fabric Bandages, (2) Fingertip Fabric Bandages, (2) Triple Antibiotic Ointment, (20) Alcohol Wipes, (2) First Aid Burn Cream, Sting Relief Wipes, (8) Dimenhydrinate Packs, (8) Non Aspirin Packs, (10) Exam Gloves, (2) 3" x 3" Sterile Gauze Pads, First Aid Guide, (6) Diphenhydramine Packs, (6) Aspirin Packs, (6) Ibuprofen Packs, (6) Nasal Decongestant Packs, (6) Antacid Packs, 5" x 9" Trauma Dressing, (6) BZK Antiseptic Towelletes, (4) 4" x 4" Sterile Gauze Pads, 4" Sterile Stretch Gauze, (2) Adhesive Tape Strips, 4 oz. Eyewash, Sterile Eye Cup, (2) Sterile Eye Pads, 2" x 6" Water Jel Burn Dressing, 4" Sterile Stretch Gauze, Triangular Bandage, 4" Elastic Bandage, 4" x 5" Cold Pack, CPR Mask, Blanket Aluminized Thermal
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.