PHYSICAL TEST SOLUTIONS
Rockwell Hardness Tester, Digitial
- Item# 19D356
- Mfr. Model# 200HRS-150
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 41114611
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
Physical Test InstrumentsHardness TestersDetermine Rockwell hardness of ferrous and nonferrous metals and nonmetal materials in heat treatment applications such as quenching, hardening, and tempering. Used for ASTM E18 conformance testing.
- Item Rockwell Hardness Tester
- Type Digitial
- Scales HRA, HRB, HRC
- Measuring Range 20 to 88HRA, 20 to 100HRB, 20 to 70HRC
- Resolution 0.1HR
- Indenter Diamond, Ball Indenter
- Work Surface Depth (In.) 6.49"
- Max. Workpiece Height (In.) 8.26"
- Includes Small Flat Anvil: 1 Pc.,Small Flat Anvil: 1 Pc,V-Notch Anvil: 1 Pc,1/16" Steel Ball Penetrator: 1 Pc,Rockwell Standardized Block: 5 Pcs,Printer: 1 PC, Diamond Cone,Penetrator: 1 PC
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.