Adjustable Height Work Table Starter, Particleboard, 36" Depth, 33-3/8" to 36-3/4" Height, 96" Width
- Item # 9RW01
- Mfr. Model # 9RW01
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 56111902
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Work Table Item Adjustable Height Work Table Starter
- Workbench/Table Surface Material Particleboard
- Depth 36"
- Width 96"
- Load Capacity 2400 lb.
- Height 33-3/8" to 36-3/4"
- Color Putty
- Workbench/Table Leg Type Straight
- Edge Type Straight
- Top Thickness 1"
- Workbench/Table Frame Material Steel
- Gauge 12 ga.
- Workbench/Table Adjustment Bolted
- Workbench/Table Assembly Unassembled
- Finish Electrostatic Baked-On Epoxy
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4LMF3Adjustable Height Work Table Starter, Particleboard, 42" Depth, 33-3/8" to 36-3/4" Height, 96" WidthPHILLOCRAFT
List Price $1,060.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.