19.0 Watts White T8 LED Linear Lamp, 1650 Lumens
- Item# 30Z963
- Mfr. Model# 421867
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Linear Lamp
- Bulb Shape T8
- Dimmable No
- Bulb Housing Polycarbonate
- Bulb Base Type Medium Bi-Pin (G13)
- Watts 19.0
- Bulb Color Temp. 3500K
- Bulb Technology LED
- Light Appearance 3000 to 3999K, Warm White
- Average Bulb Life 40,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 85
- Bulb Type Linear/Circline/U-Bend
- Color Tuning No
- Voltage 100-277
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Lumens 1650
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 48"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1-19/64"
- Bulb Power Source Direct Wired
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Rough Service No
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.