8.0 Watts LED Lamp, A19, Medium Screw (E26), 450 Lumens, 2700K Bulb Color Temp.
- Item# 6FXU0
- Mfr. Model# 409938
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape A
- Bulb Shape A19
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 8.0
- LED Replacement For 40W INC/9W-11W CFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 2700K
- Bulb Technology LED
- Light Appearance 2700 to 2999K, Soft White
- Average Bulb Life 25,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 80
- Bulb Type Standard
- Color Tuning No
- Voltage 120
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Lumens 450
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 4-13/64"
- Light Bulb Dia. 3-13/32"
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Bulb Designation 8A19/END/2700-450 120V 6/1
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Rough Service No
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Standards Meets 2012 Lighting Legislation Energy Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.