3.5 Watts Soft White F15 LED Lamp, 200 Lumens
- Item# 46C240
- Mfr. Model# 427807
- Catalog Page# N/A
- UNSPSC# 39112102
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape F
- Bulb Shape F15
- Dimmable Yes
- Bulb Housing Glass
- Bulb Base Type Medium Screw (E26)
- Watts 3.5
- LED Replacement For 25W INC/7W CFL
- Bulb Color Temp. 2700K
- Bulb Technology LED
- Light Color Soft White
- Average Bulb Life 25,000 hr.
- Color Rendering Index 90
- Color Tuning Dim to Warm
- Voltage 120
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor Only
- Lumens 200
- Max. Overall Bulb Length 4"
- Light Bulb Dia. 1-13/64"
- Bulb Power Source Plug and Play
- Bulb Designation 3.5F15/END/2700-E26 DIM 8/1
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -4 Degrees to 113 Degrees F
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Rough Service No
- High Output No
- For Enclosed Fixtures No
- Three-Way No
- Energy Star Compliant No
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.