LED Path Light, 12VAC, 20" H, 2W, 3000K
- Item # 53UN11
- Mfr. Model # CPL12-AS7LED2W
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Path Light
- Lumens 105
- Voltage 12VAC
- Watts 2
- CRI 80
- Color Temp. 3000K
- Light Distribution Type III
- Housing Color Black
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Length 4-3/4"
- Width 4-3/4"
- Height 20"
- Lumens Per Watt 80.0
- Number of LEDs 1
- Operating Temp. Range 25 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Rated Life 50,000 hr.
- Protection Rating IP66
- Includes Pre-Wired Fixture, SPT-1W Wire, Quick Connector, Mounting Stake
- Standards ETL, cETL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 3 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.