LED Bollard,120VAC,14" H,9.5W,2700K
- Item # 53UM37
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DB14AA012LE
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 0
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Bollard
- Voltage 120VAC
- Watts 9.5
- CRI 75
- Color Temp. 2700K
- Light Distribution 360 Degrees
- Housing Color Black
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Length 6"
- Width 6"
- Height 14"
- Lumens Per Watt 80.0
- Number of LEDs 1
- Operating Temp. Range 25 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Rated Life 25,000 hr.
- Protection Rating IP66
- Includes Base Plate with (3) 5/16" to 18" Flat Head Hex Key Stainless Steel Tamper Resistant Screws, Ballast Assembly Mounted to Aluminum Plate Inside The Base, (3) 3/8" x 8" Anchor Rods
- Standards ETL, cETL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.