LED Accent Light,12VAC,7W,3000K
- Item # 53UL71
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # BL5016-AS7LED7FLW
- Catalog Page # 461
- UNSPSC # 39111605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item LED Accent Light
- Lumens 460
- Voltage 12VAC
- Watts 7
- CRI 70
- Color Temp. 3000K
- Light Distribution Flood
- Housing Color Black
- Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum
- Length 5-13/16"
- Width 2-13/16"
- Lumens Per Watt 80.0
- Number of LEDs 4
- Operating Temp. Range 25 Degrees to 40 Degrees C
- Rated Life 25,000 hr.
- Protection Rating IP66
- Includes Fully-Adjustable Swivel Arm with Vibration-Proof Locking Teeth, Fully Rotatable Shroud, Mounting Stake
- Standards ETL, cETL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 5 yr.
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.