- Item # 35YM67
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # DCET5SAG120FR1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42182602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Supplemental product information has been provided to improve the usage and application of this item.
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Lamp Type - Fixtures T5
- Nominal Size - Fixtures 1 ft. x 4 ft.
- Max. Fixture Wattage 28.0
- Fixture Voltage 120
- Lamp Quantity 1
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 230854
- Lamp Watts 28W
- Height 4-7/8"
- Length 47-3/4"
- Width 5-5/8"
- Fixture Item Recessed Troffer
- Ballast Quantity 1
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Description/Special Features Duocare Exam/Ambient Provides Ambient and Examination Illumination for The Patient Room, (2) Luminaire System Is Positioned Parallel to The Sides of The Patient Bed, Each Luminaire Has (2) T5 or T5HO Lamps, The Indirect Lamp Compartment Provides Glare-Free Ambient Lighting, The Direct Lamp Compartment Introduces A Crossing Asymmetrical Distribution That Minimizes Shadows During The Examination, A Hinged Door With A Dual Function Lens Presents A Smooth Aperture Surface for Easy Cleaning, Indirect Reflector Assembly Rotates for Easy Relamping, Low Voltage Controller (LVC) Can Be Accommodated to Provide Pillow Switch Control of The Ambient Lighting Function, Housing and Door Frame Have an Antimicrobial Paint Finish That Inhibits Microbe Growth for The Life Of The Product
- Lamp Included Yes
- Lamp Color Temp. 3500K
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish Anti-Microbial White
- Standards UL and cUL Listed for Damp Locations, IBEW Labeled, Agion(R) Antimicrobial Has Been Listed With the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Certified By the National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) and Registered With the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Includes Housing, Door Frame, Flange, Acrylic Lens, (1) Fluorescent Lamp, Electronic Ballast Rated for 120-277V
- Series ME240N
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.