- Item # 35YN23
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # STRG226T81203HALPDSTA1ASM-3/2-EB
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42191602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Supplemental product information has been provided to improve the usage and application of this item.
- Item Recessed Troffer
- Light Technology Fluorescent
- Lamp Type - Fixtures T8
- Lighting Certification Unrated
- Nominal Size - Fixtures 2 ft. x 2 ft.
- Dimmable No
- Max. Fixture Wattage 102.0
- Fixture Voltage 120
- Lamp Quantity 6
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 281881
- Lamp Watts 17W
- Height 4-1/2"
- Length 24"
- Width 23-3/4"
- Fixture Item Recessed Troffer
- Ballast Quantity 3
- Ballast Type Electronic Instant Start
- Description/Special Features The STR Series is Designed for the Illumination, Electrical Shielding and Infection Control Requirements of The Surgical Suite, the Asymmetric Light Distribution Provides the Ambient Illumination While Contributing Supplemental Illumination for the Surgical Field, STR Luminaires are Available in a Variety of Lamping Options, Removable Electrical Gear Trays, Centralized Wiring Compartment and Continuous Hinged Door Allows Simplified Installation and Servicing, One Piece Door Frame, Antimicrobial Paint Finish and Smooth, Room-Side Lens Supports, Meets MIL-STD 461F
- Lamp Included Yes
- Lamp Color Temp. 3500K
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Housing Finish Anti-Microbial White
- Standards UL and cUL Listed for Damp Locations, MIL-STD 461F - Navy Fixed and Air Force, Fixture is Also IBEW Labeled
- Includes Grid Housing, One Piece Door Frame, Dual Lens Assembly, (6) Fluorescent Lamps, and Instant-Start Electronic Ballast
- Series STR22
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.