50 Watt Floorstand Examination Light with 86,000 Lux @ 24" Light Output
- Item # 35FT66
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # OP216FL
- Catalog Page # 513
- UNSPSC # 42182602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Examination Light
- Medical Lighting Mounting Type Floorstand
- Light Technology Halogen
- Watts 50
- Voltage 120
- Color Temp. 3300K
- Light Output 86,000 Lux @ 24"
- Arm Length 37-1/2"
- Color White
- Adjustable Flexible with Extensive Reach and Range of Motion
- Lens Clear
- Overall Reach 37-1/2"
- Cord Length 9.83 ft.
- Switch Footswitch
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 35FV06
- Includes Floorstand Base with Upright and Hardware Kit
- Cord Type Plug In
- Lamp Included Yes
- Special Features 86,000 lux At 24", Cri Of 94, Shadow-Free Operation Provided By (3) 50W Halogen Bulbs, Each with 2000 hr. Average Bulb Life, Bulbs are Wired In Parallel to Ensure Continuous Operation, Design Allows Removal or Replacement of Sterihandle with One Hand (for Ensuring Sterile Procedures), 5 yr. Limited Warranty
- Standards UL/IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1 M90 Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.