50/150 Watt Ceiling Examination Light with Outpatient II 78,000 Lux @ 24"/CoolSpot II 126,000 Lux @
- Item # 35FV16
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # OC516CT
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42182602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Examination Light
- Medical Lighting Type Ceiling
- Light Technology Halogen
- Watts 50/150
- Voltage 120
- Color Temp. 3300K, 4300K
- Light Output Outpatient II 78,000 Lux @ 24"/CoolSpot II 126,000 Lux @ 24"
- Arm Length 37-1/2"
- Color White
- Adjustable Flexible with Extensive Reach and Range of Motion
- Lens Clear
- Overall Reach 37-1/2"
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Switch Rocker
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 35FV06, 35FV13
- Includes Combo Outpatient/CoolSpot with Fastrac
- Lamp Included Yes
- Special Features Outpatient II: Focuses with Central Removable, Autoclavable SteriHandle, Friction Knob Allows User to Adjust Friction On The Self-Balancing Arm Positioning to Desired Tension Without A ToolCoolSpot II: Bi-Level Dimmer for Variable Intensity, Variable Spot Size of 2 to 10", New, Improved and Easy to Clean Housing Design with Convenient SteriHandle for Positioning
- Standards UL/IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1 M90 Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.