150 Watt Floorstand Examination Light with 86,000 Lux @ 24" Light Output
- Item # 35FT67
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CS316FL
- Catalog Page # 529
- UNSPSC # 42182602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Examination Light
- Medical Lighting Mounting Type Floorstand
- Light Technology Halogen
- Watts 150
- Voltage 120
- Color Temp. 4300K
- Light Output 86,000 Lux @ 24"
- Arm Length 37-1/2"
- Color White
- Adjustable Flexible with Extensive Reach and Range of Motion
- Lens Clear
- Overall Reach 37-1/2"
- Cord Length 9.83 ft.
- Switch Footswitch
- Suggested Lamp Item No. 35FV13
- Includes Floorstand Base with Upright and Hardware Kit
- Cord Type Plug In
- Lamp Included Yes
- Special Features Up to 60,000 lux At 1m, CRI of 94, Bi-Level Dimmer for Variable Intensity, Variable Spot Size of 2" to 10", 150W Halogen Bulb Provides 600 hr. Average Bulb Life on Standard Setting, Mounting Systems Meet California Seismic Codes, 5 yr. Limited Warranty
- Standards UL/IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, EN/IEC 60601-2-41 and CAN/CSA C22.2 NO. 601.1 M90 Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.