17 to 215W Self-Testing Emergency Ballast, 1400 Initial Lumens, 1 or 2 Lamp(s) Supported, Steel Hous
- Item # 34E653
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # B50ST
- Catalog Page # 423
- UNSPSC # 39111501
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Self-Testing Emergency Ballast
- Lamp Watts - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 17 to 215
- Lamp Type - Fluorescent Lighting Battery Backup Systems T12,T8
- Initial Lumens - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 1400
- Housing Material Steel
- Length - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 13-21/64"
- Width 2-1/2"
- Height 1-1/2"
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120/277
- Number of Lamps Supported 1 or 2
- Emergency Illumination Time - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 90 min.
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Self-Testing Emergency Ballast
- Lamp Length Supported 2 ft. to 8 ft.
- Battery Type Nickel Cadmium
- Standards UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.