14 to 215W Fluorescent Emergency Ballast, 3500 Initial Lumens, 2 Lamp(s) Supported, Galvanized Steel
- Item # 12X241
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # B30
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Linear Fluorescent Emergency Ballast
- Lamp Watts - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 14 to 215
- Lamp Type - Fluorescent Lighting Battery Backup Systems 2D,4-Pin,Bi-Pin,Mini Bi-Pin,Single-Tube,T10,T12,T5,T5HO,T8,T9
- Initial Lumens - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 3500
- Housing Material Galvanized Steel
- Length - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 16-5/8"
- Width 2-13/16"
- Height 2-7/8"
- Voltage - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 120/277
- Number of Lamps Supported 2
- Emergency Illumination Time - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs 90 min.
- Item - Emergency Lighting and Exit Signs Fluorescent Emergency Ballast
- Lamp Length Supported Up to 8 ft.
- Battery Type Nickel Cadmium
- Standards UL Listed/CUL certified
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.