Electronic Ballast, 35 Max. Lamp Watts, 120/277 V, Programmed Start, Step Dimming
- Item# 2LMW7
- Mfr. Model# IOP-2S28-115-SC-SD
- Catalog Page# 490
- UNSPSC# 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dimming Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Programmed
- Ballast Lamp Type T5
- Ballast Family Optanium
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 2
- Ballast Voltage 120/277
- Min. Starting Temp. 32 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.6
- Input Watts 71/35
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 35
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming Yes
- Ballast Dimming Type Step Dimming
- Dimming Range 100%/50%/0%
- Ballast Factor 1.15/0.48
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.95
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less than 10%
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 1-11/16"
- Height 1-3/16"
- Thermal Protection Yes IP
- Sound Rating A
- Number of F28T5 Lamps 2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2LMW6PHILIPS ADVANCE
Price $60.60 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.