Electronic Ballast, 28 Max. Lamp Watts, 120 to 277 V, Programmed Start, 0-10V Dimming
- Item # 20JT67
- Mfr. Model # IZT-2S28-D
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dimming Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic Dimming
- Ballast Start Type Programmed
- Ballast Lamp Type T5
- Ballast Family Mark 7
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 2
- Ballast Voltage 120 to 277
- Min. Starting Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.57 to 0.22
- Input Watts 63
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 28
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming Yes
- Ballast Dimming Type 0-10V Dimming
- Dimming Range 100% to 3% Level Output
- Standards UL Listed, CSA, ANSI C62.41, ANSI C82.11, FCC Part 18 Class A, NEMA 410, ISO 9001
- Ballast Factor 1
- Power Factor 0.98
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 10%
- Length 16-45/64"
- Width 1-3/16"
- Height 1"
- Thermal Protection Class P
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Sound Rating Class A
- Number of F28T5 Lamps 2
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.