Electronic CFL Ballast, 21 Max. Lamp Watts, 120/277 V, Rapid Ballast Start Type
- Item # 4ZZ34
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # ICF-2S18-H1-LD-K
- Catalog Page # 476
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item CFL Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Family SmartMate(R)
- Input Watts 18
- Ballast Voltage 120/277
- Min. Starting Temp. 0 Degrees F
- Ballast Item CFL Ballast
- Ballast Start Type Rapid
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 2
- Ballast Lamp Type Compact Fluorescent
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 21
- Ballast Dimming No
- Ballast Dimming Type No Dimming
- Dimension Reference A38
- Base Type 4 Pin
- Length 4-1/5"
- Width 2-2/5"
- Height 1"
- Light Output Normal
- Special Features Dual Connector
- Number of F18BX Lamps 1 or 2
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
- Philips Advance Ballast Quick Guide
- Philips Advance Government Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Healthcare Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Education Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Industrial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Commercial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Electronic Fluorescent Ballasts Guide
- Philips ICF CFL Advance SmartMate Ballast Guide
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 16X951LUMAPRO
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.