Electronic Ballast, T12 Lamps, 120V
- Item# 5ZND2
- Mfr. Model# RELB-2S40-N
- Catalog Page# 609
- UNSPSC# 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Electronic Ballast
- Start Type Rapid
- Lamp Type T12 Lamps
- Ballast Family AmbiStar(TM)
- Number of Lamps 1 or 2
- Voltage 120
- Light Output Normal
- Min. Starting Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Amps AC 0.61
- Input Watts 72
- Number of F30T12 Lamps 2
- Number of F34T12 Lamps 2
- Number of F40T12 Lamps 2
- Number of F40T12 U-Bend Lamps 2
- Wiring Type Series
- Ballast Factor 0.85
- Power Factor Greater Than 0.98
- Total Harmonic Distortion Less Than 20%
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 1-5/16"
- Height 1"
Compliance and Restrictions
- Philips Advance Ballast Quick Guide
- Philips Advance Government Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Commercial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Electronic Fluorescent Ballasts Guide
- Philips Advance Healthcare Applications Information Sheet
- Philips RELB2S40N Spec Sheet
- Philips Advance Education Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Industrial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Ballast Compatibility Guide
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.