Electronic Ballast, 32 Max. Lamp Watts, 120 V, Programmed Start, Electronic Dimming
- Item # 3VK04
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # REZ-3S32-SC
- Catalog Page # 489
- UNSPSC # 39111801
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dimming Ballast
- Ballast Type Electronic
- Ballast Start Type Programmed
- Ballast Lamp Type T8
- Ballast Family Mark 10(R) Powerline
- Ballast Max. Number of Lamps 3
- Ballast Voltage 120
- Min. Starting Temp. 50 Degrees F
- Ballast Max. Lamp Watts 32
- Ballast Item Electronic Ballast
- Ballast Dimming Yes
- Ballast Dimming Type Electronic Dimming
- Length 9-1/2"
- Width 1-11/16"
- Height 1-3/16"
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Sound Rating Better Than Class A
- Number of F17T8 Lamps 3
- Number of F25T8 Lamps 3
- Number of F32T8 Lamps 3
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
- Philips Advance Ballast Quick Guide
- Philips Advance Government Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Education Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Commercial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips REZ3S32SC Spec Sheet
- Philips Electronic Fluorescent Ballasts Guide
- Philips Advance Industrial Applications Information Sheet
- Philips Advance Healthcare Applications Information Sheet
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.